I offer a simple, straightforward pricing structure that can be customized to fit your individual needs and budget.
$200 per hour that includes:
- Private online image suite: View your photos anytime, anywhere—easily share the link with friends and family.
- Fully edited images: I personally edit each and every image (at no extra cost), so you receive the perfect collection of high-resolution digital photos via a direct download link.
- Full copyright release: You have full ownership and access to your images, so you can print, share and use your photos in any way you’d like.
- Wedding timeline assistance: Together, we’ll organize your day to ensure everything runs smoothly—an approach that minimizes stress and maximizes time with family and friends.
- Unlimited photo locations: The sky’s the limit (as long as we’re not late for the cocktail hour!)
- Bonus: Inspiration is free of charge! I have experience and relationships with all of the area’s top wedding vendors/venues and can provide recommendations, examples and creative ideas to help make your wedding dreams a reality.
- Engagement session: $300
- Second photographer: $50/hour
- One-of-a-kind photo books and albums: starting at $900
- Travel outside of the State College area @ .75 cents/mile
- Additional products include: coffee table books, canvas gallery wraps, leather bound albums, and framed prints. I am always ready to create something special just for you!